Blue Sticky Mat for Cleanroom, Industrial / Construction, and Maintenance | Tacky Traxx™ – The Ultimate Disposable Sticky Entrance Mat
Our Tacky Traxx™ Blue Sticky Mat is the ultimate solution to maintaining cleanliness in a variety of industries. These blue sticky mats (sometimes referred to as Blue Tacky Mats®) contain 30 layers of clean adhesive film and package 4 mats per case. They are designed to remove dirt and other particulate from foot and cart traffic upon entrance into a controlled environment. They are a bright blue color making them easy to identify. Each mat contains 30 individually numbered sheets that easily peel off, revealing an new layer underneath. Sticky mats are a vital tool for controlling contamination in cleanrooms and other applications that need to eliminate dirt and dust from outside sources. In addition to our stocked options, we offer custom, private label, drop shipping, and contract manufacturing services – Please Contact Us for more information.
Why Choose a Blue Tacky Floor Mat?
A blue mat is a good choice for facilities with light colored floors. The bright blue color helps make the mat visible which can reduce tripping and further encourage workers to walk on it. This color is also good for identifying when the sheet needs to be changed.
Features and benefits:
- Numbered corner tabs for easy tracking of remaining sheets.
- Smooth, effective surface is not damaged by shoes, booties, or cart wheels.
- Peel-off sheets eliminate the need for messy cleaning & make it easy to maintain a clean surface.
- Perfect for cleanrooms, laboratories, construction, manufacturing, maintenance / installation service, and residential use
Specifications / Ordering:
|TT-1836-34B||Blue||18” x 36”||30||4||120|
|TT-1845-34B||Blue||18” x 45”||30||4||120|
|TT-2436-34B||Blue||24” x 36”||30||4||120|
|TT-3636-34B||Blue||36” x 36”||30||4||120|
|TT-2445-34B||Blue||24” x 45”||30||4||120|
|TT-2645-34B||Blue||26” x 45”||30||4||120|
|TT-3645-34B||Blue||36” x 45”||30||4||120|
|TT-3660-34B||Blue||36” x 60”||30||4||120|
- Peel off the protective layer of film on the back side of the mat (opposite side that the numbers face) to reveal the adhesive backing
- Place the mat on a clean surface in the desired location
- Peel off the top layer of protective film revealing the first sheet of the mat (number 30)
White Tacky Traxx Mats