NOVA SCRUB™ textured cleanroom wipes are made from apertured polyester and cellulose. These wipes are perfect for a variety of cleanroom and industrial scrubbing needs.
They have a deeply apertured texture that’s designed to tackle the toughest jobs – even ones that require intense scrubbing. Made with nonwoven polyester and cellulose, NOVA SCRUB™ wipes are durable and will not leave particles behind. They are suitable for use in controlled environments, ISO class 5-8.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured from aperatured polyester and cellulose material providing a very absorbent, durable and tough product
- Heavily textured surface designed for scrubbing tough surfaces
- Production process guarantees extremely low particle generation and chemical extractables
- Made in the USA
- Wiping and cleaning
- Controlling spills
- Designed to absorb a variety of liquids including solvents, oil, and other lubricants
- Application and removal of solutions such as disinfectants, adhesive, residues, etc.
- Cleaning notebooks, phones and any other equipment/supplies
- Medical Devices
- Auto Shops
|NS-99W||9” x 9”||White||200/BAG, 12 BAGS/CASE|
|NS-1212W||12” x 12”||White||100/BAG, 10 BAGS/CASE|
|NS-1213W||12” x 13”||White||50/BAG, 12 BAGS/CASE|
|NS-1213T||12” x 13”||Turquoise||50/BAG, 12 BAGS/CASE|