Sterile Wipes for Cleanroom & Aseptic Processing
Sterile wipes are Cobalt-60 Gamma Irradiated, validated sterile, and lot numbered for tracability.
Sterile cleanroom wipes offer the follow features and benefits:
- Validated to SAL (Sterility Assurance Level) of 10-6 in accordance with standards and recommended practices of the ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11137:2013 guidelines
- Cobalt-60 Gamma Irradiated
- Meets USP 797 and USP 800 requirements for critical contamination control
- Each package is identified with a lot number for tracability
- Each case of material includes a Certificate of Irradiation
- Sterile wipes are available in dry and presaturated options
- Materials include: Poly-cellulose, Polyester, and Polypropylene
Contact Us for additional information, including custom product requests.