Presaturated Cleanroom Wipes for Enhanced Cleaning Effectiveness
Presaturated cleanroom wipes are available with a variety of solvents, saturation levels, and materials. We also offer custom presaturated wiping solutions designed to meet your exact requirements. Read More
Benefits of Presaturated Wipes
Dry wipes can only remove a limited amount of contamination. Isopropyl alcohol, which is a popular solvent in our presaturated cleanroom wipes, is a very effective cleaning solvent for many applications because it can remove a wider range of contamination. Therefore a presaturated wipe enhances the effectiveness of cleaning. Furthermore, the alcohol evaporates quickly, aiding in improved process or production times.
- 70% IPA is filtered to 0.22μ
- Reduce the use of squirt bottles and dipping cans which wastes and sends Isopropyl alcohol into the air
- Reduce the amount of isopropyl alcohol used
- More even distribution of alcohol on the wipe and hence the wiping process
- Fewer VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) in the air in a closed area
- Safer to use than flammable liquids
- Safer to ship than flammable liquids
- Safer to store than flammable liquids
- Convenience, no pouring, spraying, filtering, or diluting
- Can be used in or out of a cleanroom
We offer various pre-saturated cleanroom wipes, including 99 percent IPA wipes, isopropyl alcohol wipes, 70/30 IPA pre-saturated wipes, and more to meet your exact needs. For additional information on custom products not listed here, private label, and drop shipping services – please contact us.
Cleanroom Sterile Wipes