Sterile Nitrile Exam Gloves are ideal for use in the OB/GYN, ER/Trauma, Burn Centers and Pharmacy, or other areas where durable latex-free, sterile protection is needed.
Nitrile gloves are made from a synthetic polymer, nitrile gloves are less likely to cause irritation and allergic reactions. Nitrile gloves also provide a high degree of softness, sensitivity, feel and flexibility. The nitrile material reacts to your body temperature and conforms to the shape of your hand, making them exceptionally snug. The color of the nitrile glove also serves a functional purpose – it makes it much easier to spot pin holes in the unlikely event that they do puncture.
Our sterile gloves are perfect for any sterile application in a class 100 or higher cleanroom.
- 1 Pair/Pouch, 50 Pair/Box, 200 Pair/Case
- 5.0 Mil Thickness, 12″ Length, Hand Specific, Bisque Finish
- Textured Surface, Double Chlorinated
- Tapered, Beaded, Folded Cuff for Aseptic Donning
- Gamma Irradiated Sterilization. Sterilized in Accordance with AAMI Standards.
- Meets ASTM D3578-95 standards. Sampled in accordance with MIL STD-105E. Qualified for use in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
GLC-NSGF-600 (Size 6.0)
GLC-NSGF-650 (Size 6.5)
GLC-NSGF-700 (Size 7.0)
GLC-NSGF-750 (Size 7.5)
GLC-NSGF-800 (Size 8.0)
GLC-NSGF-850 (Size 8.5)
GLC-NSGF-900 (Size 9.0)
GLC-NSGF-1000 (Size 10.0)
There are no reviews yet.