Tacky Traxx® White Sticky Mats are designed to prevent contaminants from entering a clean environment. Each mat has 30 layers of polyethylene adhesive film. They come in a variety of sizes including 18” x 36”, 24” x 36”, 36” x 36”, 24” x 45”, 26” x 45”, 36” x 45”, and 36” x 60”. White tacky floor mats are sold and packaged by the case – 4 (30 sheet) mats/case.
Features and benefits:
- Bright white surface
- 30 numbered corner tabs for easy tracking of remaining sheets
- Smooth, effective surface is not easily damaged by shoes, booties, or cart wheels
- Peel-off sheets eliminate the need for messy cleaning & make it easy to maintain a clean surface
- Used in cleanrooms, laboratories, construction, service/maintenance, and other clean environments
- Available for private label
Packaging and Ordering:
|TT-1836-34W||White||18” x 36”||30||4||120|
|TT-2436-34W||White||24” x 36”||30||4||120|
|TT-3636-34W||White||36” x 36”||30||4||120|
|TT-2445-34W||White||24” x 45”||30||4||120|
|TT-2645-34W||White||26” x 45”||30||4||120|
|TT-3645-34W||White||36” x 45”||30||4||120|
|TT-3660-34W||White||36” x 60”||30||4||120|
Why Choose White Sticky Mats?
White sticky Mats feature a bright white surface that makes it easy to identify when the top layer needs to be changed. They are a nice compliment to grey and other medium colored floors. White mats are also a good color choice for cleanrooms.
Why Track Traxx®?
For over 20 years, High-Tech Conversions has been a leading manufacturer of Tacky Traxx. That’s 20 years to develop, improve, and perfect the concept of a sticky floor mat. Our mats are durable and have just the right amount of tack. Go ahead are compare Tacky Traxx to see for yourself.
An Important Tool for Contamination Control
Sticky mats are an important product for preventing outside contaminants from entering an environment. They are used in cleanrooms, industrial / construction sites, and for service-based maintenance. Typically placed in entrances or exits, these mats have a durable adhesive surface that assists in removing debris from cart and foot traffic.
White Tacky Traxx Mats can also be installed on a sticky mat frame.
- Peel off the protective layer of film on the back side of the mat (opposite side that the numbers face) to reveal the adhesive backing
- Place the mat on a clean surface in the desired location
- Peel off the top layer of protective film revealing the first sheet of the mat (number 30)