Validated Sterile – Gamma Irradiated | Sealed-Edges | ISO Class 3 – 5 (1-100) Cleanroom Wipe
Cobalt Blue Presaturated Validated Sterile Cleanroom Wipes – Polyester, 9″ x 9″ , saturated with 70% IPA / 30% DI Water. These wipes contain four clean-cut, sealed-edges to eliminate fiber contamination.
Can be used in any level cleanroom, typically used in ISO Class 3 – 5 Cleanrooms.
Features and Benefits
- Validated to SAL (Sterility Assurance Level) of 10-6 in accordance with standards and recommended practices of the ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11137:2013 guidelines
- Cobalt-60 Gamma Irradiated
- Meets USP 797 and 800 requirements for critical contamination control
- Each package is identified with a lot number
- Each case of material includes a Certificate of Irradiation
- IPA filtered to 0.22μ
|FS-ULT70-99CB||9″ X 9″||30||10|