Bee-Safe Level 2 Isolation Gowns are ideal for a variety of health care settings where fluid and splash protection is needed. Made from laminated spunbonded polypropylene, these gowns are fluid resistant, full length, knit cuff, latex free and disposable.
- GAH-GISO2BL (Level 2) – Large, GAH-GISO2BX (Level 2) – X-Large
- Material: Laminated Spunbonded Polypropylene
- Color: Blue
- Additional Details: No pockets
- Packaging: 10/Bag, 5 Bags/Case, Total QTY/Case: 50
TESTING: Level 2 Gown
- Liquid Barrier: ANSI/AAMI PB70
- Water Resistance (Impact Penetration Test): AATCC 42
- Water Resistance (Hydrostatic Pressure Test): AATCC 127
What is a Level 2 Isolation Gown
Level 2 Surgical Isolation Gowns are used in LOW risk situations and provides a barrier to larger amounts of fluid penetration through splatter and some fluid exposure through soaking. Common applications include health care settings, blood centers, intensive care unit, pathology lab, and more.
Related Product: Level 1 Gown