Bee-Safe Level 1 Isolation Gowns are ideal for a variety of health care settings. Made from Spunbonded Polypropylene, these gowns are fluid resistant, full length, knit cuff, latex free and disposable.
- Sizes Available: Large (GISO1YL), X-Large (GISO1YX)
- Material: Spunbonded Polypropylene
- Color: Yellow
- Additional Details: No pockets
- Packaging: 10/Bag, 5 Bags/Case, Total QTY/Case: 50
TESTING: Level 1 Gown
- Liquid Barrier: ANSI/AAMI PB70
- Water Resistance (Impact Penetration Test): AATCC 42
- Water Resistance (Hydrostatic Pressure Test): AATCC 127
What’s a Level 1 Isolation Gown?
A level 1 isolation gown is ideal in “minimal risk” settings and applications where a lower level of protection is needed. The FDA has designated level 1 isolation gown for use in basic care, such as by those working in hospice, care homes, or low-risk wards. Additionally, they are often given to visitors, for example, after someone has given birth.
Related Product: Level 2 Gown