- 10” length – longer than standard 9” vinyl gloves
- More stretchable than vinyl disposable gloves
- Soft, provides better strength and performance than standard polyethylene and CPE gloves
- Great value alternative to vinyl and thin mil nitrile gloves
- 65% less shelf space required than vinyl gloves
- Single use only
- Ambidextrous, Powder Free
- Non-medical grade
- Latex free, PVC free, Phthalate free
- Standard: Meets FDA 21 CFR 177 for handling of food in food service application
- Thickness: 2 mil
- General purpose hand cover
- Light industrial or assembly
- Food processing
- Food handling
Great for use in foodservice. Ideal for use in a color coding program to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
Please note: The color of the ProWorks® Blue Stretch Poly Gloves will vary from light to dark blue. The box and case size may also vary for a time for all colors. To improve continuity of supply, we are producing the gloves in multiple manufacturing locations, resulting in the indicated variations in packaging and color. The quality and material specifications remain consistent.
There are no reviews yet.