70% Isopropyl Alcohol / 30% DI Water | Nonwoven Poly-cellulose | ISO 5-8 Cleanroom Wipe
FREE-SAT® FS-NT1-99 are 9in x 9in wipes presaturated with 70% IPA and 30% DI Water. They contain four clean-cut edges made from hydro-entangled nonwoven material composed of 45% polyester and 55% cellulose. They are saturated with 70% IPA, which is the ideal amount for a variety of cleanroom wiping applications.
FREE-SAT® FS-NT1-99 are packaged in convenient resealable pouches which can wiped down with IPA and stored inside the cleanroom. These wipes are manufactured in a controlled environment and cleanroom packaged. The fabric itself, NOVA-TECH 1000™ is tough, abrasion resistant and virtually free of particle generation and extractable chemical – all features that make NOVA-TECH 1000™ an effective fabric for isopropyl wipes.
Popular for use in ISO Class 6 (Class 1000) Cleanrooms, can be used in ISO Class 5-8 Cleanrooms
Features and Benefits
- Presaturated with 70% IPA for added convenience
- Bagged within a re-sealable pouch that preserves wipes
- Poly-cellulose fabric provides a tough, absorbent and abrasion resistant product
- Production process guarantees extremely low particle generation and chemical extractables
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wipe requirements
- Packaging provides lot-to-lot traceability
- Lab / Research
- Medical Devices
- Aerospace / Automotive
- Electronics Assembly
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Wiping surfaces and equipment within a lab or controlled environment
- IPA/DI Water aids in the removal of solutions such as disinfectants, adhesives, residues, etc.
- Cleaning notebooks, phones, and any other supplies within the cleanroom
|FS-NT1-99||9″ X 9″||75||12|