Validated Sterile – Gamma Irradiated | Nonwoven Polyester | ISO Class 5 (100) Cleanroom Wipe
FS-NT203-99.40CB – Cobalt Blue Validated Sterile Nonwoven Polyester Cleanroom Wipes, 9″ x 9″, are presaturated with 70% IPA / 30% DI Water. These wipes are made of a synergistic blend of virgin polyester that is hydroentangled into a uniform, super-tough fabric. Nonwoven polyester is extremely clean, soft to touch, abrasion resistant, absorbent, and virtually free of particle generation. These unique features give NOVA-TECH 203 a high degree of effectiveness during the process of general wiping in a variety of critical environments. Wipes made with this fabric are converted in a class 100 cleanroom.
Cobalt Blue FS-NT203-99.40CB are packed in convenient resealable pouches making it easy to dispense one wipe at a time. FS-NT203-99.40CB contain four clean-cut edges designed to eliminate fiber contamination.
Features and Benefits
- Validated to SAL (Sterility Assurance Level) of 10-6 in accordance with standards and recommended practices of the ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11137:2013 guidelines
- Cobalt-60 Gamma Irradiated
- Meets USP 797 and 800 requirements for critical contamination control
- Each package is identified with a lot number
- Each case of material includes a Certificate of Irradiation
- IPA filtered to 0.22μ
|FS-NT203-99.40CB||9″ X 9″||40||40|
Breakdown: 5 Pouches Per Bag, 2 Bags/Master Bag, 4 Master Bags/Case that is double lined with 2 outer clear bags