70% IPA / 30% DI Water | Polyester, Sealed-Edges | ISO Cleanroom Class 3-5 (Class 1-100)
Our FREE-SAT® ULTIMATE™ 9″×9″ cleanroom wipes are presaturated with 70% isopropyl alcohol / 30% DI water. Comprised of 100% virgin polyester, FREE-SAT® presaturated wipes are tough, abrasion resistant, absorbent, and virtually free of particle generation. They contain four clean-cut edges designed to eliminate fiber contamination, making them ideal for a variety of laboratories and controlled environments.
Can be used in any level cleanroom, typically used in ISO Class 3 – 5 Cleanrooms.
Features & Benefits:
- Individually laser cut, heat sealed-edges eliminate loose fibers
- Lowest in particle emission, nonvolatile residue, and ionic levels
- Cleanroom laundered, individually inspected and hermetically packaged in cleanroom bags
- Virgin polyester fibers are continuous with no loose ends
- Tough interlocking knitted construction
- Resistant against rough surfaces and burs
|FS-ULT70-99.30||9″ x 9″||30||12|
|FS-ULT70-99.40||9″ x 9″||40||12|