99% IPA / 1% DI Water | Polyester, Sealed-Edges | ISO Cleanroom Class 3-5 (Class 1-100)
FS-ULT70-99.99 FREE-SAT® ULTIMATE™ 9″×9″ cleanroom wipes are presaturated with 99% isopropyl alcohol / 1% DI water. Made from 100% virgin polyester, these wipes have sealed-edges and are super tough (abrasion resistant), absorbent, and virtually free of particle generation. They contain four heat sealed edges designed to eliminate loose fibers and fiber contamination, making them ideal for a variety of ultra-critical controlled environments.
Can be used in any level cleanroom, typically used in ISO Class 3 – 5 Cleanrooms.
Features & Benefits:
- High level of IPA (99%) for ultra-fast drying/cleanup and extra strength cleaning
- Individually laser cut, heat sealed-edges eliminate loose fibers
- Lowest in particle emission, nonvolatile residue, and ionic levels
- Cleanroom laundered, individually inspected and hermetically packaged in cleanroom bags
- Virgin polyester fibers are continuous with no loose ends
- Tough interlocking knitted construction
- Resistant against rough surfaces and burs
|FS-ULT70-99.99||9″ x 9″||30||12|