FREE-SAT® Electrofusion Wipes | 96% Isopropyl Alcohol / 4% DI Water | Nonwoven Poly-cellulose
The FS-NT1-69.96 wipe removes debris, dirt, oxides, and other contaminants from a variety of surfaces including HDPE pipes. These wipes are made with strong, durable hydro-entangled fabric that will not tear easily. These Electrofusion Wipes are convenient, economical, and disposable. They are perfect for cleaning plastic pipes prior to electrofusion and are widely used by utility companies. In addition to use for Pre-Fusion / Poly Pipe Welding / HDPE Fusion, they are also ideal for a variety of general purpose wiping applications including cleaning work stations, equipment, machinery, and more.
FS-NT1-69.96 Wipes are presaturated with 96% Isopropyl alcohol, 4% DI water in a convenient reusable center-pull canister. They are an excellent economical IPA wipe option for a variety of cleanroom and general-purpose disinfecting applications.
FS-NT1-69.96 are made from a hydroentangled nonwoven material composed of 45% polyester and 55% cellulose. They are manufactured and packaged in a cleanroom.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal Wipe for the Electrofusion Process / Pre-Fusion / Poly Pipe Welding / HDPE Fusion
- 96% IPA dries quick and is an aggressive cleaning Agent for tough to remove contaminants
- Eliminates the need to handle large containers of IPA
- Made with cleanroom grade poly-cellulose fabric
- Packaging provides lot-to-lot traceability
- Aerospace / Automotive
- Electronics Assembly
- Industrial / Manufacturing
|FS-NT1-69.96||6″ X 9″||100||9|